Skip to the content

Condominium Insurance

Red and Yellow Condominium BuildingCondominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association master insurance policy coverage stops. Your association typically insures whole or part of the building and other common areas.

It’s vital to understand from the master deed what you are responsible for insuring; every condo complex is different. The deed may indicate that the master policy cover both the interior and exterior of your unit known commonly as ‘all in’ or that you are responsible for insuring from the studs in for example. A unit owners policy will also cover your personal property and provide liability coverage in addition to loss assessment coverage along with other forms and endorsements.

Contact us for more information and quote!